8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wine-making region of Mallorca on this all-day guided tour of its vineyards. Travel to the impressive La Raixa Estate and see its stately gardens, along with three of the region’s popular wineries. Sample local wines paired with regional specialties like olive oil. Plus, take in stunning views throughout the tour.
- This tour is ideal for foodies and wine lovers
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting and lunch are included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available to/from Palma
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Palma Placa de la Reina in front of the BOSS shop
Hotel pickup available, free of charge in Palma and 10 km around. Surcharge of 10 € p.P. if pick-up is within a 11 to 20 km area around Palma and of 20€ p.P. if pick-up is within a more 21 km area around Palma. Please contact us after booking
Directions: Palma Placa de la Reina is just bewog the famous BORN street. Bus stop of lines 15 and 25. Next parking is Parc de la Mar
Return point: Palma Placa de la Reina or at your hotel if booked
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY 48h in Mallorca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the varieties of wines, olive oil and food on Mallorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the varieties of wines, olive oil and food on Mallorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the varieties of wines, olive oil and food on Mallorca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the varieties of wines, olive oil and food on Mallorca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the varieties of wines, olive oil and food on Mallorca
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLa PalmaFood Tours - Canary IslandsBus Tours - Canary IslandsWine Tastings - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary IslandsFood Tours - TenerifeBus Tours - TenerifeWine Tastings - TenerifeFull-day Tours - TenerifeFood Tours - Gran CanariaBus Tours - Gran CanariaWine Tastings - Gran CanariaFull-day Tours - Gran CanariaCategory