Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy more time in the water than larger snorkeling tours
- Use provided snorkel, fins, and wetsuit to spot whale sharks underwater
- Included snacks and drinks keep you energized for swimming
- Stay safe with provided biodegradable sunscreen
Departure & Return
Our boats depart from MARINA LA PAZ, Topete 3040 (corner Legaspy). Is a small marina, our guides will be waiting for you near the main entrance. All tour operators meet there, near the boat ramp. If you arrive too early you can enjoy a drink in THE DOCK CAFE located nearby.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants not allowed
- Weight limit 260 lbs
- Age restriction: minimum 5 years old, maximum 80 years old
- Restricted guests with cardiac history
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Paz Whale Sharks VIP Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff