- Discover the different types of tequila in Mexico
- A small group means more attention from your host
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- Enjoy a spirit tasting in a relaxed setting with music
Departure & Return
The experience will take place in an enchanting patio en the middle of downtown La Paz, where our guests will meet up below a beautiful and well lit pergola, accompanied by classic mexican tradicional background music!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip And homes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff