Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim near the whale shark’s natural habitat
- Learn about whale sharks from a marine biologist
- Board a dive boat, and snorkel in the Sea of Cortez
- Catch sight of whale sharks swimming in their natural habitat
- Enjoy snacks, lunch, drinks, and an open bar during this tour
- See the famous Hotel California (if time permits)
- Round-trip transport is included
Departure & Return
Baja Charters office is located inside the hotel The Marine Waterfront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baja Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms