Explore our promoted experiences
- Uncover the 2,500-year-old history of recently settlement, Tiwanaku
- Absorb the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca, the world's highest lake
- Stop at cultural points of interest surrounding Lake Titicaca
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your La Paz hotel are included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is at altitude!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Solace Trekking and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.