- Explore the underwater world of whale sharks on this guided excursion
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a small group tour of no more than 8
- Make the most of complimentary equipment including wetsuit, mask, and fins
- Swim with the ocean’s largest fish, the calm and graceful whale shark
Departure & Return
It is VERY important to arrive on time at the hour marked on your ticket. The tolerance is max 10 min. We will meet at "Marina de La Paz" which is located in the corner of "Topete and Legaspy" streets, you can just walk into the marina and search for the "meeting point".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring towel, sweatshirt and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Activity restricted for safety and federal regulations to: women in pregnancy, heart, neck and breathing problems
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY MeXplore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience