Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Cinque Terre on a full-day tour from La Spezia
- Hike between Manarola and Corniglia for beautiful views
- Stroll through the villages of Vernazza and Riomaggiore
- This tour is suitable for those in good physical condition
Departure & Return
When you arrive at the port of La Spezia, and as soon as you descend from your cruise, you will have to take the shuttle bus that will take you to the cruise terminal where our guide will be waiting for you. The guide will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the "Shore Emotion Crew".
The route ends at the train station of La Spezia Centrale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Consider that the maximum height during the trekking is 1000 ft and the climb is very steep
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking
- The order of visits may change
- We recommend you bring water, sunscreen, and a cap
- Keep in mind that the trails to hike are hard but not impossible. Since the beauty of the area lies in its nature, you won’t find handrails or safety rails even when the steps formed by the rocks of the mountain are inclined or when the path is near to the edge of the cliff. For the above mentioned reasons, this tour is not suitable for kids under 8 years old
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to major causes such as weather and/or road conditions, CiaoFlorence can modify the itinerary with alternative solutions by train
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff