6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Rather than navigating on your own, sit back and enjoy the scenery when you book a private day trip to Cinque Terre, a group of fishing villages just 40 kilometers north of La Spezia. The private tour ensures you are able to customize the itinerary according to your interests. With your guide’s insider recommendations, explore the area at your own pace and enjoy vineyard tours with complimentary wine tastings.
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour led by an expert guide
Guided visit to the vineyards in Manarola
Train ticket to visit Cinque Terre (your guide can help you buy it at La Spezia train station)
Departure & Return
La Spezia Centrale , Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Next to the cigarette store on platform 1 at Stazione La Spezia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include the "5 Terre Express" train ticket, neither the entrances to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you want to visit any). You can buy it - with your guide's help - at La Spezia train station. This way, you can decide which ticket you want to buy based on your preferences for the day
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- The wine tasting is for adults only (18+)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre: Full-Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre: Full-Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre: Full-Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting
3 hours 18 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory