- Take an e-bike around the La Spezia region on this 4-hour small-group tour
- Choose from the classic, to Portovenere or Montemarcello, or Val di Magra
- Enjoy the beautiful seaside scenery of Italy on every tour
- All necessary equipment and instruction are provided
Departure & Return
From La Spezia Centrale train station, turn left, cross the roundabout, walk along the pedestrian street Via Prione until you reach the sea. Looking at the sea, you will have a white bridge on your right, cross the white bridge and reach Mirabello Port. Wait your guide at the end of the bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to strong rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by E-bike tours from La Spezia.