Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in Bonassola, on the square in front of the church Santa Caterina. Please take note that the tour starts in Bonassola and ends in Framura. Both towns can be reached easily by train.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- what to bring: hiking shoes (mandatory!), backpack, 1 lt water bottle, snacks, sun protection, hat, waterproof jacket, trekking poles recommended.
- technical features: path length approx. 8 km, difference in altitude about 450 m, about 3 hours of walking on the path. level of difficulty: medium, suitable for regular hikers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Levantetrails - Nature & Hiking Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience