9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, make a day out of visiting Pietrasanta, Carrara, and Colli di Luni. First see the Bozzetti Sculpture Museum, and then stop for coffee (own expense) in Piazza del Duomo. Make your way to the Tuscan city of Carrara, and pop into the ancient village of Colonnata. You can choose to take a guided tour inside a working quarry in the Apuan Alps, or go on a 4x4 tour travelling through a network of 30 open-air active quarries (also own expense). End your tour wine tasting (own expense) in Colli di Luni before returning to La Spezia.
- Private shore excursion of Pietrasanta and Carrara marble quarries
- Visit the Bozzetti Sculpture Museum
- Stop for a break in Piazza del Duomo
- Enjoy lunch in the ancient village of Colonnata (own expense)
- Choose between two quarry tours (own expense)
- Winetaste in Colli di Luni (own expense)
- Pickup and drop-off from the port is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
4x4 Marble Tour
Some art studios may charge a small entry fee
Departure & Return
La Spezia Cruise Terminal , Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, ItalyYour driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of the port and will be holding a sign with your name on it. To get to this area you have to first pickup the cruise ship’s free shuttle directly below your ship and take the 2 minute ride to the main car-park area.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Spezia Private Shore Excursion to Pietrasanta and Carrara Marble Quarries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Spezia Private Shore Excursion to Pietrasanta and Carrara Marble Quarries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Spezia Private Shore Excursion to Pietrasanta and Carrara Marble Quarries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
La Spezia Private Shore Excursion to Pietrasanta and Carrara Marble Quarries
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory