6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cinque Terre on a private tour with a guide. Travel by boat and train from La Spezia Port and visit three charming towns. Don’t worry about train schedules, or navigating, just relax and settle in to the Ligurian lifestyle while your guide takes care of the logistics. Have time to explore on your own and choose a spot for lunch (own expense) and learn about the region’s history and culture on the guided portions of the tour.
- Explore Italy’s Ligurian coat and Cinque Terre on a private tour
- Travel by train, boat, and on foot, and see the beauty of the region
- Visit Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza and learn about the region’s culture
- The private, flexible tour begins and ends at La Spezia Port
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide (fully licensed)
Boat transfers (subject to weather conditions, not available from 1 November to 15 March)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at the port of La Spezia. She will be waiting holding a sign with your name at the terminal. It is also possible to meet the guide at the train station or hotels in La Spezia. Please write your preferred meeting point (and if you are on a cruise please tell us also the cruise details)
- La Spezia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Medium amount of walking required
- Not suitable for people with mobility limitatations
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kiss from Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Cinque Terre from La Spezia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Visiting Cinque Terre with a private experienced guide is the best way to see this beautiful area." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory