Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Upon debarkation all cruise ship passengers must take one of the free shuttle buses from the pier to the terminal, this takes approximately 5 minutes. Once you have arrived to the terminal, a representative from Tuscanybus.com will be at the terminal exit with a sign "Tuscanybus.com ."
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Departure times are subject to change due to arrival to Cruise ships
- Please, specify Ship Name and Boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- Be sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time, at the meeting point you will find the staff wearing a RED T-Shirt. No refund will be give in case of late coming
- The oder of visit may change, please contact our local staff to confirm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience