Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour beginning surf lesson in Laguna Beach
- Try surfing in the warm Pacific Ocean waters of southern California
- Receive instruction on paddling out and popping up
- Includes use of all surfing equipment, no prior experience needed
Departure & Return
We have a limited number of parking spots on Oak St just before the corner of Glenneyre.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your instructor provides all necessary surfing gear, including a board and wetsuit. Once you are geared up, follow your instructor on a short walk down to the semi-private community beach known as Thalia St. There, you can practice the basics of surfing on the beach before trying out your moves in the ocean.
Expect to have 90 minutes in the water with customized instruction. Many people are able to stand up on the surfboard by the end of the first lesson.
No prior surfing experience is necessary, although you must be able to swim and feel comfortable in the ocean.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Vida Laguna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff