6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Shore excursions can be exhausting, but this trip to the Terme dei Papi spa will leave you relaxed and refreshed. Soak away your cares in the pool fed from the waters of the Spring of Bullicame and indulge in a therapeutic treatment with the rich mud from Lake Bagnaccio. Convenient round-trip transportation from the Civitavecchia port means you can spend more time unwinding in the spa’s pool and grounds.
- Avoid the stress of touring with a day at the historic Terme dei Papi spa
- Soothe aching muscles in waters naturally heated to 136°F (58°C)
- Opt for a treatment with mineral-rich grey lavic mud or white calcium mud
- Free time to enjoy the pool and gardens and dine in the spa restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to Terme dei Papi
Pickup and Dropoff
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to the Hot Springs of the Popes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to the Hot Springs of the Popes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to the Hot Springs of the Popes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to the Hot Springs of the Popes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to the Hot Springs of the Popes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake BolsenaShore Excursions - LazioNature and Wildlife - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioAttractions & Museums - LazioShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory