Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take a tour of Viterbo with your own private guide, and discover the historic corners of the stately Lazio city. Focusing on the sights that interest you most, the private tour takes in the neighborhood of San Pellegrino and landmarks linked to the city’s papal history. You’ll visit the palace where the first recorded conclave took place, and hear fun facts about Viterbo’s numerous movie locations.
- Learn about the popes who lived in Viterbo as you explore the city churches
- Find the best photo spots around the medieval enclave of San Pellegrino
- Hear tips from your guide for restaurants and wineries in central Viterbo
- Enjoy greater interaction with a private guide, just for your sole group
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Francesco, Piazza S. Francesco, 01100 Viterbo VT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P142
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - LazioArt Tours - LazioHalf-day Tours - LazioArchitecture Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCategory