- Visit the Colosseum on a guided tour from Civitavecchia
- Skip-the-line tickets let you maximize your time in the Colosseum
- A guide explains the complicated architecture and history of one of Rome’s most famous spots
- Hassle-free transportation gets you straight from Civitavecchia to the Colosseum
Departure & Return
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle-bus drop off area you have to exit from the port and we wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it" at 08.45 AM.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff