- Visit the historic town of Bagnoregio, the Dying City
- Explore the village at a relaxing pace with a professional guide
- Eat a delicious Italian lunch in a local restaurant
- Round trip transportation from the Port of Citavecchia
Departure & Return
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle-bus drop off area you have to exit from the port and we wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it" at 08.45 AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by From Civitavecchia: Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio" .