- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Leave all the planning to someone else on this seamless shore excursion
- A private tour makes for the most personal sightseeing option
- Explore Tarquinia, its museum, and enjoy a traditional Italian lunch
Departure & Return
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle-bus drop off area you have to exit from the port and we wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it" at 08.45 AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- most travelers can partecipate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour Before the Romans: the UNESCO site of Tarquinia.