12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Fixed menu in a typical restaurant
Professional English speaking guide
Roundtrip from/to Civitavecchia pier
Skip-the-line tickets entrance
Drinks or à la carte order
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors must pass through mandatory security checks and metal detector before the entrance
- Wheelchairs not allowed inside the Forum
- No liquid, sprays and gels allowed inside the Colosseum
- Dress code required to enter the places of worship and selected museums. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. The entrance might not be permitted for the ones who do not respect these rules.
- Clients with walking physical and mobility limitation are not recommended to take this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Love Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome in a day: All the highlights - from Civitavecchia pier - private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome in a day: All the highlights - from Civitavecchia pier - private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome in a day: All the highlights - from Civitavecchia pier - private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome in a day: All the highlights - from Civitavecchia pier - private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome in a day: All the highlights - from Civitavecchia pier - private tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioArchaeology Tours - LazioWalking Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomeArchaeology Tours - RomeWalking Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory