- A guided walking tour to see Bellagio’s most important sights in one day
- Easy meetup at the ferry port so you don’t waste time upon arrival
- Photo ops at the Villa Melzi gardens and Borgo di Pescallo
- See highlights like the Church of San Giacomo and Punta Spartivento
Departure & Return
In the waiting room next to the car's ferry ticket office - At 10 AM The starting point is reached by ferry or by bus
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is required comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristina Maria Rita Rovelli
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff