- Walking tour of Bellagio with a local guide
- Stroll around Punta Spartivento and gaze out at Lake Como
- Walk to Pescallo, Aureggio, and the Loppia harbor
- See Larian gondolas that date back to the end of the 19th century
- Finish with a gourmet lunch at a Michelin-listed local restaurant
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As you walk, hear about the town with its noble mansions and villas that look out over Lake Como. The town is often called Italy’s most beautiful village, with a position that boasts enviable views over all branches of the lake.
Stop for a look around Punta Spartivento, a park with some of the finest lake and mountain views, and perhaps meet some of the local fishermen to learn about the lake fish.
Continue with a stroll along the stone walkways to the peaceful fishing hamlet of Pescallo, then head into the hills to Aureggio. Work your way past gardens, olive groves, and Romanesque churches to the Loppia harbor where some rare Larian gondolas await. These small lake boats from the 19th century once carried food and animals around the lake.
From the sea front, you’ll head to the dreamy botanical gardens at Villa Melzi. Then, finish on a high note as you end your tour on the terrace of the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A fair amount of walking is involved. Please take note that during this tour we will ascend and descend the hilly townlands around Bellagio so make sure you are physically adapt and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.