- Take a visit to Lake Como with a difference and see the lake from the hills
- Explore the wild walking trails of Parco Spina Verde with a local guide
- Stop at vantage points chosen by your guide for the best views of Lake Como
- Rest your legs in an authentic baita and sample rustic, north Italian food
Departure & Return
From Milano N. Cadorna station commuting trains to Como Nord Lago every hour. Get off at "Como Nord Camerlata" train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Discover history & nature of Lake Como.