Departure & Return
Travellers will be able to park their car nearby and get on board of the sailboat. All details will be provided after booking.
Travellers will move from the starting point, ended the first experience, to a location in Bellagio where they will have dinner. All details will be provided after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please notify us in advance of any food intolerances and allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake Como Tourism & Rigamonti Travel Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience