- Cycle through the Lake Como countryside with a guide to avoid getting lost
- Visit the picturesque villages of Laglio, Moltrasio, and Cernobbio by bike
- Cross the Merlot vineyards to the Swiss border, stopping to snap photos
- 20- to 30-mile (30- to 50-km) route and easy hills suitable for most riders
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age to take part to the tour is 14 years old. Guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A road bike is needed for the tour: Bike Rental option available
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Como Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by E-Bike Tour Lake Como and Swiss Vineyards.