- Make your own handmade pasta with a local chef in their home
- Ensure hands-on attention in a group no larger than 10
- Choose between lunch or dinner classes to suit your schedule
- Savor your creation with a glass of local wine and finish with coffee or tea
Departure & Return
On request: we can meet in Menaggio and walk together to Loveno (10minutes walk)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta in Bellagio Area.
- "I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo." See review