Departure & Return
We will meet you in the little square 20m from our office in Via San Rocco. The square is called Piazza Manzoni. You will see the big yellow church in the square as you approach the village. (On google maps you will find it by searching Chiesa di Santa Caterina, Codogna-Cardano). FREE PARKING.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height of 160 cm; minimum age 15 years (under 18's accompanied by and adult); the ability to manage an e-bike of roughly 22kg.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Suitable outdoor clothing. No Sandals or flip flops permitted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bebike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff