Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A private tour by boat of Lake Como
- Soak up stunning local scenery along the shoreline, only accessible by boat
- See Como landmarks like Villa Olma, Volta Temple, and the Life Electric sculpture
- Personalized tours can be arranged all day—ideal for busy travel schedules
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the floating pier in front of Viale Geno nr 10, Como.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake Como Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lake Como Exclusive Offshore Private Boat Tour .