- Discover off-the-beaten-path hiking trails in the hills around Lake Como
- Hear wartime tales of cross-border escapes between Switzerland and Italy
- Bring a camera to capture lake and mountain views from Parco Spina Verde
- Save your energy for the sights as you stroll along gentle hiking paths
Departure & Return
In front of Bar Primavera close to the fruit shop. Easy to reach from Chiasso train station (5min walk) if coming from Milano Centrale station (40min ride)
Just outside Como S. Giovanni Train Station. An easy point to get back to Milano, if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms