- A guided, small-group bike tour along Lake Como with Bellagio coffee break
- Enjoy a relaxing and scenic waterfront ride, suitable for all fitness and experience levels
- Ride along both western and eastern coasts in a full circle, with no need to backtrack
- Flexible departures can begin from either the bike store or select hotels in Como city
Departure & Return
Tour start point is Run And Bike store. Meeting time is 10:00 am if not otherwise agreed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to take part to the tour is 14 years old. Guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in any weather condition, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- In case of extreme weather conditions your tour may be rescheduled or fully refunded
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A road bike is needed for the tour: Bike Rental for Road Racing Bikes & E-Bikes available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- You must be comfortable riding a road bike itinerary of 60km (35 miles) with 600m elevation gain (1800 ft) at an average speed of 20 km/h (12 miles/hour)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Como Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.