Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike through the Strada Regia to discover the Italian countryside surrounding Como
- Walk through chestnut groves and pastoral villages on a kid-friendly excursion
- Travel like a local on a boat ride from Como to Torno
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our tour starts outside the Hotel Metropole Suisse in Piazza Cavour, 19 in Como at 8.15. Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign ! Useful information: Public boat service timetable: http://www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/c_orari.asp
The tour ends in the village of Torno which is very well served by public boats back to Como or to nearby locations by the lake. Public boat service timetable: http://www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/c_orari.asp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes or sport shoes for hiking.
- Activity Level: Moderate. We are on maintained trails, but there are a few significant elevation gains and losses on this hike.
- Participants should be active and healthy.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the tour will be cancelled.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.