- 2.5-hour food and walking tour in Lecco
- Nibble prosciutto, mortadella, and bresaola with fresh-baked focaccia bread
- Try Taleggio cheese, goat cheese, and others made from local milk
- Enjoy a provided lunch or dinner at a typical restaurant
Departure & Return
Our Lecco Food Tour starts in front of the Tourist Information Office in Piazza XX Settembre 23 in Lecco at 10am. Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign ! It is just 5 minutes walk from the train station. The Tourist information office is also very near the Ferry Terminal. - Trains from Milan run approximately every 30 minutes and take 40 minutes to reach Lecco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The meeting and end point are reasonably close and well connected to public transport
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- While the area is quite flat please make sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The tour runs rain or shine. If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella, as you will be outside for much of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.