- Express cruise around the Sirmione peninsula
- See Lake Garda highlights in a short space of time
- Gaze out at the lake and admire castles, villas, and ruins
- Pass the Grotte di Catullo, a ruined Roman villa
- Select a morning or early evening cruise when you book
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Piazzale Porto - small harbor in front at Sirmione castle. Once you are here, please keep as a reference the blu umbrella that you see at the corner of the harbor and ask about Mr. Claudio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If weather conditions are poor on the day of your cruise, you may be able to choose an alternative date
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lake Garda Mini Cruise: Sirmione Peninsula.