Explore our promoted experiences
- 11-hour Dolomites tour from Lake Garda
- Travel in comfort by air-conditioned coach into the Dolomites with a guide
- Discover traditional Alpine towns such as Moena or Cavalese
- Take the Pordoi pass to altitudes of up to 7,300 feet (2,240m)
- Admire sweeping views over summits including Catinaccio, Marmolada, and Sella
- Explore the historic town of Ortisei at your leisure
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at selected sites around Lake Garda
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop at traditional mountain towns such as Moena or Cavalese, and enjoy free time to browse the boutiques and craft shops at your leisure.
Afterward, head deeper into the Dolomites to the Pordoi pass and reach altitudes of up to 7,300 feet (2,240m). Admire panoramic views over mighty peaks including Catinaccio, Marmolada, and Sella, and capture the scenery on camera.
Following free time for lunch (own expense), continue on to the traditional resort town of Ortisei — famous for its intricate wood-carvings. Admire the beautiful timber buildings for which Ortisei is known, and perhaps pick up a souvenir of your day in the craft shops.
When your time in Ortisei comes to an end, return in comfort to your starting point in the Lake Garda area to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a must if you stay around the Garda lake : In July it is warm even in the mountains - you will be ok with shorts and jacket." See review
- "This is a must if you are staying in Lake Garda, the views are breathtaking and it is well worth it." See review
- "In a small town at the bottom, not Bolzano, in the pouring rain, there was an hour and fifteen minute break." See review