- Visit several of Lake Garda’s idyllic towns in one easy day trip with a guide
- Select a route that interests you most, visiting towns such as Malcesina
- Relax on a boat ride around Lake Garda toward the end of your trip
- Learn about the lake as you explore the waterside area with a local guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the museums, bars, and restaurants indoors
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Its a long day but well worth it at the beginning of a Lake Garda stay." See review