Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the Bloom Pub (Capriceuno Restaurant area's) you will find our billboard.
|Monday - Friday:||06:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- In case of bad weather, the tour will not take place. The itinerary may be subject to variations or we will propose reschedulings based on adverse weather conditions.
- The tour will take place only in weather permitting. Upon unquestionable evaluation of the captain driver
- Most travelers can participate
- Ad hoc life jackets for babies or children.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bee Boat Service
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience