Departure & Return
Meeting point at Azieda Agricola Bergamini, 37017 Colà in Lazise. Please come 15 minutes in advance to set up bikes and check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- GREEN PASS is required to make the tasting inside the cellar (winter or bad weather)
- Most travelers can participate
- We ask name and surname of partecipants to activate the insurance
- We require heights if you rent bikes
- Please come with appropriate clothes, and shoes (no slippers)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands