- Sirmione sunset cruise with prosecco and strawberries
- Cruise from the small harbor in the town of Sirmione
- Watch the sun go down over the backdrop of Lake Garda
- Pass the Grotte di Catullo, a sprawling set of Roman ruins
- Admire the sight of Scaliger Castle from the water
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Piazzale Porto - small harbor in front at Sirmione castle. Once you are here, please keep as a reference the blu umbrella that you see at the corner of the harbor and ask about Mr. Claudio
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 06:30 PM07:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff