2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Sirmione with this walking tour that touches on the top sights in just two hours. Admire the Scaligero Castle, the churches of Santa Maria and San Pietro in Mavino, the Bojola sulfur spring, and the Grotte di Catullo Roman ruins while learning about their history and lore from your guide. Savor beautiful views over Lake Garda and stroll the lakeside promenade to snap photos.
- A guided tour to see Sirmione’s top sights without the hassle of a map
- Delve into the city’s history and architecture with insights from the guide
- Take in A-list attractions and little-known treasures in one tour
- A private experience customized to your pace and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Largo Goethe, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
25019 Sirmione, Province of Brescia, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Opatrip Lithuania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Sirmione Walking Tour
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake GardaWalking Tours - VeronaHistorical Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - MantuaHistorical Tours - MantuaWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaCategory