3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Group tours of any kind can either go too fast or too slow, making for a less than ideal experience. Explore Lake Tahoe at your own pace with this self-guided electric bike tour on East Shore Trail and make stops when you choose to. Your journey along the trail ends at Sand Harbor, a popular area for swimming and boating.
- Go on a self-guided tour of Lake Tahoe by e-bike
- Travel East Shore Trail at your own pace and stop whenever you’d like
- This trail has bike baths for a safe ride away from car traffic
- All equipment is included like bike helmet, bike lock, and bike racks
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Bike Racks with Bungie
Departure & Return
893 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
Starbucks Parking Lot. Plenty of Free Garage Parking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Riders of Electric Bikes must be Age 18 or Over.
- Minimum rider height: 5 Feet (152cm)
- Not recommended for anyone not very familiar & comfortable riding a bike!
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TrailQuip LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLake TahoeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaBike Rentals - CaliforniaCategory