Are you interested in?
M.S. Dixie II Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
3 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Lake Tahoe
13 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Watch the sun slip behind the mountains on a Lake Tahoe dinner cruise aboard the M.S. Dixie II, and enjoy champagne, live music and an elegant dinner on the water. Dance to tunes from the local Steve Walker Band, see a spectacular Sierra sunset, then sit down for a freshly prepared meal. Enjoy selections like grass-fed beef or trout, organic greens, and vegetables. Finish the evening with fresh berries and cake as the first stars appear above the peaks, and Lake Tahoe’s scenic shoreline is illuminated.
- Dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy sunset in the Sierra mountains
- Dance and drink on deck
- Share a fine, sit-down dinner
- Listen to live music from a local band
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
M.S. Dixie II cruise
Welcome on Board’ Champagne Toast
Hotel pickup and drop off
Beverages (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointZephyr Cove Marina, 760 US-50, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour cannot be booked or amended within 24 hours of departure
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
- Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the cruise time to allow time for parking and check in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aramark - S&E - Dixie II
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 253502C
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake TahoeDining Experiences - CaliforniaSunset Cruises - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaDinner Cruises - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaCategory