Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day, small-group trip from Lake Tahoe to Yosemite
- Experience an iconic National Park
- Hike to a scenic waterfall
- Enjoy an outdoor picnic
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, don't over dress, it's warmer in Yosemite Valley
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Lake Tahoe Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands