2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from some local hotels
Departure & Return
Zephyr Cove Resort , 760 US-50, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
The ticket booth is located at Zephy Cove on the beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aramark - S&E - Dixie II
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tahoe Paradise Emerald Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tahoe Paradise Emerald Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tahoe Paradise Emerald Bay Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tahoe Paradise Emerald Bay Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake TahoeNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaCategory
South Lake Tahoe Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsEmigrant Trail Museum Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & TicketsSand Harbor Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & TicketsVikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsEagle Falls Tours & Tickets