- Exploring on foot makes it easy to get up close and personal with the sights
- Feel like a local when you follow your guide to Lancaster's foodie hotspots
- Taste your way through the city, and enjoy many generous samples
- Learn about Lancaster's history and culture from a local
Departure & Return
Downtowns' visitors center is located on the corner of King St. & Queen St. Using a GPS will only confuse you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Rose Walking Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands