3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Piedmont’s cuisine is rooted in its UNESCO-listed countryside, so hard to explore without heading to the vineyard covered hills. With this cooking class, get insider insights on how to make Piedmontese classics at a family-run winery in the heart of the Langhe wine country. Prepare a four-course meal with a local chef, then enjoy your handiwork paired with wine over lunch.
- A hands-on lesson to discover Piedmont’s traditional cuisine at a winery
- Prepare four courses of classic dishes from Piedmont with a local chef
- Sample wines produced on the estate with explanations by the winemaker
- Relax over lunch at the end of the lesson with the chef and hosts
Saved to wishlist!
hand made pasta
Hands on cooking class
Departure & Return
Via della Chiesa, 3 , Via della Chiesa, 3, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class with a local in Piedmont
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLanghe-Roero and MonferratoCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaCooking Classes - TurinCooking Classes - GenoaCategory