Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Relax with round-trip travel in a private bus to the launch site
- Leave the technical work to the professional pilot and relax in the air
- Take home a flight certificate as a memento of the lesson
- Savor the wine and traditional products of the Langhe at brunch
Departure & Return
The take-off field is located on the provincial road between Alba and Barolo a couple of km from Barolo. Arriving from Alba on the left immediately after the Cantina Virna BORGOGNO
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- People with walking difficulties are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY IN-BALLOON Exclusive Flighs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.