- 3-hour truffle hunting and tasting tour in Alba
- Join a local truffle hunter to hunt for wild black and white truffles
- Sample delicious truffles and local specialties from the Le Langhe region
- Enjoy an optional wine tasting of regional wines
Departure & Return
Via della Chiesa, 3, 12065 Monforte d'Alba CN
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Accompanied by your guide and one of his dogs, who are specially trained to sniff out truffles, you’ll have a good chance of tracking down the elusive fungi. Along the way, learn more about truffles and why they are so rare, and pick up expert tips on how to find them.
Laden with freshly picked truffles, head back to the town to sample some delicious truffles for yourself, accompanied by a selection of other regional delicacies. An optional wine tasting (extra cost) is also available, for those that wish to sample some of the region’s acclaimed wines.
Your tour ends in Alba around 1pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Truffles Hunting in Alba and Local Delicacies Tasting and wine.