- Private Langkawi day tour
- Discover the island your way with a customizable itinerary
- Enjoy the attractions that interest you, from shopping to golf
- Learn about the island’s features and culture from a private guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Perhaps explore the mangroves at the Langkawi Geopark to take in the island’s lush landscape and look for native animals. Or ride the cable car up Mt. Mat Cincang, Langkawi’s second-highest peak, for a view of the island and the Sky Bridge.
Maybe you’d like to check out the Field of Burnt Rice, a black-sand beach, the hot springs, or Telaga Tujuh (The Seven Walls). A boat trip can also be arranged to Tasik Dayang Bunting (Lake of the Pregnant Maiden), Gua Cerita (Cave of Stories), or Gua Langsir (Curtain Cave). Visit Tanjung Rhu to go swimming in clear waters and watch the sunset.
If you'd like golf, play a round at a 5-star resort. Or visit an underground tunnel that runs through an aquarium. All of these options are available—you decide where you want to go, and your guide will take you there.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Extra time will be charged at MYR 50 per hour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Langkawi Tour
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience