- A glass of sparkling wine is included
- All snorkeling equipment is provided
- Small group sizes for a personalized experience
- Refunds available in case of weather-related cancellations
Departure & Return
In the Harbour you will see a big parking place and there is also a petrol station, park your car and walk to petrol station and follow the quay (alongside the big Harbour wall) almost untill the end just before all the fishing boats you will see our red and white boat laying alone the harbour wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Fun Lanzarote
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms