8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time spent in Lanzarote on this bus tour. The itinerary includes both the north and south of the island, with stops at top landmarks such as the Timanfaya National Park and the Green Lake. Skip the hassle of a rental car and admire the scenery and towns of Lanzarote during the journey.
- Explore Lanzarote without a rental car
- Maximize time spent on the island
- See the Timanfaya National Park
- Admire the landscapes of Lanzarote
Saved to wishlist!
Overview of the Salinas del Janubio, Los Hervideros and Geria area
Stop and visit to El Golfo and Lago Verde
Stop and free time for lunch (not included in the price)
Stop at the Mirador de Haría
Panoramas of Peñas del Chache, Valley of the Thousand Palms, Volcano of the Crown
Stop and visit to Los Jameos del Agua.
Hotel Pick up in Arrecife Area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel/accomodation in order to arrange your transfer.
Pick up is available at the areas of Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen,Playa Blanca and Arrecife.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Spanish guide on Thursdays from Costa Teguise and Puerto Del Carmen, on request
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Lanzarote Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Lanzarote Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day Lanzarote Island Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Lanzarote Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would prefer stopping for lunch in a different place." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day Lanzarote Island Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLanzaroteArrecifeUnique Experiences - Canary IslandsBus Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsHistorical Tours - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary IslandsUnique Experiences - ArrecifeBus Tours - ArrecifeNature and Wildlife - ArrecifeHistorical Tours - ArrecifeFull-day Tours - ArrecifeUnique Experiences - Puerto del RosarioBus Tours - Puerto del RosarioNature and Wildlife - Puerto del RosarioHistorical Tours - Puerto del RosarioFull-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCategory
Aquapark Costa TeguiseJardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)Playa del JanubioPlaya BlancaLanzarote AquariumVilla de TeguiseLa GeriaFamara Beach (Playa de Famara)Aqualava Waterpark RelaxiaJose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)Papagayo Beach (Playa de Papagayo)LagOmarCésar Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)Jameos del Agua